The Wellspring School of Leadership is committed to releasing leaders who will champion Gospel values, who thrive in their God-given identity, and embrace their creative role in the restoration of the world. The Kingdom Investment Award is therefore awarded to incoming students who embody the vision and ideals of the Wellspring School of Leadership. Two Kingdom Investment Awards are available each year.
The Kingdom Investment Award
- is available to incoming students;
- offsets the cost of tuition by one-third (1/3) the full tuition rate ($400 for 2014-15);
- may be awarded to two incoming students;
- may not be combined with any other financial award from WSL;
- may be renewed for the second year program as well.
To be eligible for the Kingdom Investment Award, an accepted student must complete and submit the application to the right by August 15. The application will be reviewed by a panel from among the WSL board. Recipients will be notified by August 20.