Thanks to a very generous gift from several alums, the Wellspring School of Leadership is pleased to announce the Alumni Award, a full tuition scholarship to be given to one incoming student for the 2014-15 academic year. Like the Kingdom Investment Award, the Alumni Award will be given to an incoming student who embodies the vision and ideals of the Wellspring School of Leadership.
The Alumni Award
- is available to incoming students;
- covers the entire cost of tuition for 2014-15 ($1200);
- may be awarded to one incoming student;
- may not be combined with any other financial award from WSL;
- may be renewed for the second year program as well.
To be eligible for the Alumni Award, an accepted student must complete and submit the application to the right by August 15. This application will also be considered for the Kingdom Investment Award. The application will be reviewed by a panel from among the WSL board. The recipient will be notified by August 20.